Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pioneer Woman and the Marlboro Man

Since I've started blogging I have been reading other peoples blogs more as well. One of the associates in Gabby's room, Rachel, has a blog that I read everyday. In several of her posts she mentions a blog that she reads called The Pioneer Woman. So I decided I needed to check it out for myself. Well thanks a lot Rach because I'm now a teeny bit addicted!! The Pioneer Woman is my hero!! She was a city girl through and through until she met a real life cowboy who swept her off her feet and turned her into a country girl. She's got some amazing recipes, she's a wonderful photographer and a great story teller. Oh she's hilarious too!! Since I've been stuck in a hospital room for the last few days I've been eagerly reading her series of blog posts titled Black Heels to Tractor Wheels~ A Love Story. The story of how she met and fell in love with her cowboy. She lovingly refers to him as Marlboro Man. The story is funny, exciting and even steamy at times. I can't wait to read more tomorrow! So check it out!! It's a great site! www.thepioneerwoman.com . Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment