Friday, April 24, 2009

Hospital~ Day 4

Day 4 is Going Home Day!!! When I got to the elevator at Blank, the resident~ Dr. Day~ was just getting off. She stopped to tell me that if Gabby could tolerate her first two tube feeds that she would be able to leave!! Yay! She did fine, so we left around noon. Gabby was so cute. I was getting her out of her hospital gown and getting her real clothes on and she was just giggling! She knew she was bustin outta there! Many more giggles all the way down the hall and out of the building! When we got home she was very tired still so lots of napping!

I have to give props to the staff at Blank NICU!! They were all awesome! One of the nurses, Terri, was on the phone when we were walking out so I didn't get to say goodbye. We had gotten on the elevator when I heard her running down the hall~ she just wanted to say goodbye and said to stop back and visit sometime! Leaving can be sorta sad because you get to know the staff and they feel like friends! I would recommend Blank to anyone with children, they are so caring and knowledgeable. You know your child is in great hands!!

No poop since Monday and I just know it's coming.........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment