Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Quick No Sugar Update

I've still been doing *pretty good* with the no sugar/carbs quest. Today was day 9 and I have lost 6 lbs. The only sweets I have had was a piece of angel food cake with strawberries and homemade whipped cream made with splenda and a couple of bites of a churro that Ri got at Costco (Ummmmm if you haven't had one of these you must try!! It took all I had to not snarf the whole thing down!!!) The carbs I haven't done as well, but still doing better than usual. I bought some Carb Balance whole wheat tortillas (fajita sized) to make breakfast burritos, I can't stand having eggs without toast so this was my compromise and it's goooood!! I have also left the croutons in my salads when I've eaten out and I bought some AE lite yogurt. Tonight I was baaaad though!! Went to Applebee's for dollar kids meals night~ I ordered a steak with sauteed mushrooms and onion but it also came with either mashed or baked potato. I couldn't stop myself and ordered the mashed and I ate every single stinkin last bite!!! I think we have to give in sometimes, right??? (Mine didn't come with the bread~ Thank goodness!!)
It's not nearly as hard as I thought it would be, especially the sweets. I think I will try to keep going for a while and see what happens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment